Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
om my ...they are so beautiful !!!! i went to see a butterfly-park to see them..they are so pretty..,but we don't have them here :cry: like that

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
You really don't see them as much :( I think one of the most amazing things I have ever seen is this one particular spot in Mexico when the Monarch butterflies migrate to every year They were millions of them So many that at first I didn't realize they were butterflies because they would like cover the entire trunk of a tree. It was so cool :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
we get butterflys once in a blue moon - but nto ones like that! they are so colourfull!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
It really was. And a funny story. We droves miles and miles from Mexico city to get to this little town ( sorry can't remember the name ) Then you have to get in the back of this rough riding pickup truck up this mountain. Then you get to a spot where there is a bunch of vendors selling everything from geegaws to some really beautiful stuff. We are looking around and there is maybe 1 live butterfly here, and a dead one there,etc. We were thinking "What a giant ripoff this is " Then you have to walk up this mountain on foot and you round this one bend in this one location and WOW Millions of Butterflies It was amazing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts