Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, wanna know why im under a chair?

its so scary,,,!!! here we go

it's HER! the "mor mor" monster!

daddy, my safe haven!

heh heh!

oh noooo! yes little human help me! she's been chasing after me sniffing my bum all day

oh the humanity~~

hey i like this dog house

just strutting for the cam

pls mommy dont make me go in there with HER again...

lol...unsuccessful playdate with my uncle's mini schnauzer but she was adorable and kept sniffing dexter trying to play haha, dexter had NONE of it! :foxes15:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh he looks so scared of the monster,poor Dexter he doesn't want his bum sniffed all day,not good for his street cred

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Aww bless him! Dexter dont be so silly she just wants to be friends and play :) Its ok little man! its because he doesnt realise hes a dog too hes that spoiled pidge lol :D haha good luck next time x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Poor Dexter baby..a "star" should never have to "hide" his shine under a chair...lol
First the "fans", and then the "paparazzi" too!! What is a boy to do?? :coolwink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
How cute. Lol It's alright dexter I think she's a funny looking chi also. Lol She just wanted to play! Silly humans wanted you to play with a Schnauzer!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bahahahahaha poor dexter!! he wants none of it!
LOL yup!!! haha!
ha ha ha ha ha thats soooo funny!!
lol thanks daisydoo!
Oh he looks so scared of the monster,poor Dexter he doesn't want his bum sniffed all day,not good for his street cred
oh yes shes double the weight of dexter LOL! but dexter was very very fast in the yard, was like a speeding bullet
Oh dexter you spoil sport!! Playing is so much fun!

But you are right she is a bit scarey! ;)
haha! i wish he could play one day with a dog.

dexter adds in "she had blue eyes too in the picture! scaryyy wahhhhh"
Aww bless him! Dexter dont be so silly she just wants to be friends and play :) Its ok little man! its because he doesnt realise hes a dog too hes that spoiled pidge lol :D haha good luck next time x
it's her first time in a longtime to be playing with a nother dog she was breathing so heavy and running after him hahaha
lol. cute!! Dexter she wont hurt you :) x
thanks princess! i keep telling him that but he wont listen lmao
Poor Dexter baby..a "star" should never have to "hide" his shine under a chair...lol
First the "fans", and then the "paparazzi" too!! What is a boy to do?? :coolwink:
hahaha this cracked me up! yes what is a boy to do when hes so handsome! hahaha
How cute. Lol It's alright dexter I think she's a funny looking chi also. Lol She just wanted to play! Silly humans wanted you to play with a Schnauzer!
lmao she was gentle enough that's why. she doesn't bite at all
Awwww Dexter, it's ok. Next time will be better.
i hope so pam!!!
Great photos , Dexter is so cute :)
thank you newcomer hehehe :D
lol thats funny :) poor dexter dont be afraid xx
yes edel poor him :( he was sooooo pooped when we got home

thanks everyone for the replies!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Awe poor Dexter...I hear ya buddy. Jasper spent the day with 6
of his brothers and sister on Saturday...he knows all about torment and butt
sniffing.