Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chi Wee's seem to be feeling better every day. It makes me feel SO good to see them coming back around after a very long 3 weeks. Gia was the last to be admitted to the hospital, so she is still a bit more idle than her norm. But her digestive system is doing well, and I'm sure in a few days she'll be her perky self again. She wasn't up for many pics, so I'll have to get some more soon.

Gia:

Lexie:

Chance:

More pics coming.....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lexie & Chance playing:

Jade pics coming up next....

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't know what was wrong with them but they seem to be feeling good! Well except for Gia, she just wants rest. Gia and Jade are super tiny!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank goodness they are all doing better.. Did you find out what was going on? Was it e- Coli or a viral strain of some type, or related to the recall on Merricks? I can't imagine having all 4 of them so very ill for such a long time. I think you said Lexie was the most seriously ill, so it is wonderful to see her playing with Chance! Bless those sweet furbabies and thank the Lord for a miracle recovery! Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
T - this is the best news ever!!! So glad they are back to feeling good again. You can tell they are feeling great in the pics. I'm so thankful and so glad that your hard work and diligent care pulled them through a very rough time. Dang those dog food companies!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Oh T... I found your post. Soo glad they are doing better!!! The girls eat the merricks pot pie dry and aren't having issues, but after reading this I'm tossing it anyway. Whats another good dry food with some grain. Sometimes I like to give the girls a little crunch and a bit of grain in their diet.

Lori

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Ohhh the babies are looking really great! Please give them each a kiss from me, and an extra one for little baby Gia :love2:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am so glad they are getting better. I am sorry you all had to go thru that. I just love your little ones. Thanks for posting photos as I love looking at them...

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhh t honey im so glad they are getting better my heart was breaking for you you went through so much so did these sweet babies have you found out the cause yet so glad to have them back on the forum xxxxx we missed them and you

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
T - so good to see them well and playing again! You on the other hand are probably shattered, hope you have recovered from it all!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh am so happy to see the babies looking so well T!
Must have been hell for you and them.
They are such sweethearts and blessed to have a mum like you.XX

1 - 20 of 42 Posts