Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since after their illness in December!

Mama, we didn't weawize how much we missed dese tings! Day smellz nice and stinky! Just wike we wike em'!

Nummmm, nummmmm, nummmmm!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Gia took off with hers, so you only see a glimpse of her in one of the pics. :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Oh they all look like they are in bully stick heaven. Jade looks so cute chewing on that stick. She looks extra teeny tiny in the pictures.
Great shots. They are all adorable!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww how cute!!
They look like they are lovin those bullys, espcially wee Jade, it is huge next to her! lol xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all! As soon as they got a wiff of them, they couldn't wait to get their paws on em'! :lol: Now I just hope it doesn’t cause upset tummies. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I hope all is well with the bully sticks!!

One thing I started doing awhile ago, just for my own piece of mind, is putting them in the freezer when Brody's done. He likes them frozen, it doesn't faze him, so he's not put off by a cold one. That way at least I know nothing is growing on them, especially when the ends are chewed and they are gummy and moist which is great for bacteria. I think it keeps them fresher too. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww the cuteness is almost too much to take! All those wee paws! :D Jade is so tiny weenie that the stick looks immense in her wittle mouth! lol. I hope they enjoy them without the tummy trouble this time. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh YAY!! Looks like they enjoyed & missed them bullies! Jade makes them look so big... LOL What a peanut! Very sweet pictures...I always love seeing your Wee's! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you ladies! All went pretty good. Lexie got some hung in her throat and barfed it up, but so far no loose stools. She has a new bed coming this evening, so maybe that will make her feel better. :lol: Her 3rd BD is Thursday! Yay!

The bullies are quite a challenge for Jadey, but she doesn’t let that stop her. :lol:

Tracy, I put them all in the freezer, even the ones that haven't been chewed. I figure they will stay fresher in there, and since they last us so long they won't get dried out as fast. I'm gonna start tossing them after a weeks use, and freeze in between. They really enjoy them so much, I think all pups do. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Therese, I agree. :) I think on that note I'll go have a fudge pop. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She was working on it, wasn't she! She cracks us all up! :lol: She is one determined teeny tike!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts