Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chi Wee's live in Central Texas! 65/70 degrees a day or so ago, and Chi Wee's playing in the snow today. :lol: It is just a light dusting, but cool nonetheless. We get snow maybe once every 20 years. We have the craziest weather!

The only one that would stay out for a minute was Lexie, which is why most of the pics are of her. Jade wouldn't come out. :lol:

The above pic cropped closer.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww.... so cute!!! Brody says he's with Jade. "Stay inside where it's warm baby!" :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
WE ARE GETTING SOME SNOW HERE TO MONTGOMERY TEXAS. Still coming down, maybe 1inch. Jill did her business and ran straight for the door! Phoebe just stood frozen and i had to pick her up and bring her in. I managed to get a pic of jack i will try to post later, Looks like you got some great pics!!!!

Darla

·
Registered
778 Posts
WE ARE GETTING SOME SNOW HERE TO MONTGOMERY TEXAS. Still coming down, maybe 1inch. Jill did her business and ran straight for the door! Phoebe just stood frozen and i had to pick her up and bring her in. I managed to get a pic of jack i will try to post later, Looks like you got some great pics!!!!

Darla

That just bites! We're on the other side of the county from Darla and haven't gotten anything but cold rain!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys for looking at the pics. :) It was a very cold and snowy day. Unfortunately the snow is now melting. :( We ended up getting 3". It's still pretty cold here so The Chi Wee's are all bundled under their blankies this morning.

Teresa...OMG...I didn't know you guys get snow too.....look like she loves the snow....they are all so cute...:)..
Hey Moni. :) We don't normally get snow. Pretty rare for this part of Texas. When we do get it we get the camera out fast. :lol: Lexie had her little coat on that you bought her. :)

Haha cute. My guys do NOT appreciate the snow. Thankfully all ours in basically melted. But its still to cold for Phoebe. I think she belongs in Texas...
Tell Ms. Phoebe that she can come to Texas anytime. :wink:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm so jealous! I live in South Georgia and we had one measly day of snow flurries that melted within the hours, and I missed them b/c I was glued to Tilly's (at that time neurotic) side after her spay.

It's cold today but no snow. Though we have had the same weather wildness: 72 degrees two days ago and last night my porch iced over. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
T ~ you guys have as much snow on the ground as we do here in Toronto!!! That is some freaky weather. I love your little chi wees. I want one just like them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts