Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late yesterday evening my Grandbaby said, "Nana, someone is at the door." I thought, hmmm, I'm not expecting anyone. I go to the door, and to my surprise, it's The Chi Wee's Secret Santa box! Yiiiippppppeeeeee! I was excited and the babies were excited! We couldn't wait to get the package opened!

Darlene, we can not thank you enough for all of the beautiful gifts! Everything is just so adorable! We love the little outfits! Now they can all match! How cute is that!?! They are already having a blast with all of the toys! We also adore the stocking! They were all so happy that they wanted "in" the box. Mom was going to slow for them. :lol: They have already given the treats a work over, and the collar blinkies are just too cute!

I also want to say thank you for the very special Chi plate. It is gorgeous! The card you sent with it was so sweet and brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so very much for our special SS surprise! We love everything! You were so kind to send such wonderful Chi Wee presents! Big hugs and lots of love to you and the girls!

Please forgive me for so many pictures. When you have 4 pups going in different directions it's hard to capture the moment in just a few. So here goes.

I'm posting about 20 pics. More coming.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Only 2 more pics coming. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Darlene! :daisy:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
WOW! They were very lucky!! :D They got some great presents! I Just love that plate - the eyes are stunning!

Great photos, your babies are adorable! :D

xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! I love everything you got!!! The sock monkey is my favorite - how cute is that?! Look at how excited they are to get those wonderful presents! The one of Chance grabbing at the blinky package had me laughing out loud! And the matching beautiful kimono outfits?! Stunning!! Darlene - you outdid yourself. What a great SS!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Wow, look at all those happy chi's faces! I just adore the plate! I love when their fighting over the sock monkey. too cute!! :D

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Darlene! :daisy:

You are so welcome!!:) Glad to see that the Chi Wee's are happy with their presents!! When I saw the plate I had to get it because it was so sweet and I thought.." Mommy deserves a gift too! LOL!"
I hope all their little kimono's fit. I was worried that they might be too small and if they are let me know because I have extra's that are bigger in size. got them in San Francisco :)
Have a wonderful Christmas little Chi-Wee's.....and Merry Christmas Teresa to you and your family!
Darlene

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh how FUN! I love the sock monkey toy...and their little outfits are SO cute! What a lucky bunch of pups...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
The matching outfits are gorgeous !! They are so sweet pulling the gifts out of the box. I can imagine the excitment at your house.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
wow t what great stuff you got the plate is wonderful love the chiwees in thier matching outfits sooo cute and lots of toy i love it
well done darlene fab pressies xxx

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow what great gifts..........even a sock monkey!!!
Darlene your the best SS around!!!
The Chi Wees look very happy!!!!!
**PS- I have that chi plate photo on my checks!! :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts