Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH MY GOODNESS:) You are so lucky! I would love to have a whole pack of them! I bet it's extrememly hard work, but so enjoyable:)
Yes. Hard work, but very very enjoyable! They are so well behaved and are a joy to live with. Everyone is just 2yrs and up exect 3 which are 7 months old from my last litter and those are my naughties. lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wonderful!!!!!
Your babies are adorable. Its so funny when the whole gang get going all at once. I could watch that all day!
Thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wonderful!!!!!
Your babies are adorable. Its so funny when the whole gang get going all at once. I could watch that all day!
Thanks for posting the pictures!
Thank You! I agree I love it when they are all running around you can tell they absolutly love the run and when they slow down getting ready to conk out I love look'n at the smiles on there faces! lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Your pics were a wonderful treat for me..lol I do adore the zoomies, and the more chis in the pack the better to watch! You certainly have some lovely chis, but I especially like your boys.. They are just stunning! With 9 chis, we get alot of "zooming" round here too. Deb

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your pics were a wonderful treat for me..lol I do adore the zoomies, and the more chis in the pack the better to watch! You certainly have some lovely chis, but I especially like your boys.. They are just stunning! With 9 chis, we get alot of "zooming" round here too. Deb
They must have you in hysterics when they all get going!! I love it!!
lol they are just fun to watch like you said with so many! They are very entertaining and good at making bad days alot better by there silly antics!
:D

·
Registered
657 Posts
gotta luv the ZOOMIES!!! and with all those long coats i bet it looks like a bunch of fluff flying around on the floor! lol!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh what a cute gang of chi's you have!
Must be non stop entertainment at your place, lol x
They actually are a bunch of couch potatoes who occasionally play during the day execpt when the youngster bugg them to play! lol They are alot more active during the summer then right now in the cold. I do alot more activities in the summer, espically when our show season starts up again! They all go with and love the attetion they get.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone. I absolutly love watching my chis have the zoomies, they are hilarious! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts