Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The chi's go Shopping....

Mona Lisa loved this dress! But if she put on any weight at all, it would be tight...
View attachment 7441

Then she found this little French Maid number.....so we not only got this one, but we also got one for Ava....
View attachment 7442

And this one was just too cute to pass up!!
View attachment 7443

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I never get tired of looking at your pack. They are just too cute for their own good! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love the first dress! i love when they have the xs size dresses on sale LOL :D the regular priced ones i stay away from...way too much! i can get better dresses for cheaper by seamstresses. i do love when petsmart has a great deal though! :lol: she is too cute in all those outfits!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Such pretty little girls! :love5:
Oh how I wish we had a Petsmart here, they seem to carry lots of cute things.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Adorable girls!

I too wish I had a Petsmart here. We have Petco and Pet Supermarket only. When I lived near Miami, they had one. They have the cutest clothes and accessories there!!!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not always crazy about PetSmarts clothing, but they're carrying a new line now by Bret Michaels - they are so cute!!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Omg I absolutely LOVE Mona Lisa! She's soooooo beautiful, her coat, her markings, her wee face! I swear that's it, I HAVE to have a black and tan lc chi next!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Mona is so cute! Very cute new dresses but you should check out my ruff ruff couture dresses that are for sale. much , much nicer than petsmart dresses. Mona would look so cute in them. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts