Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad we don't have snow yet....I so hate snow and cold...:)....

the chis love to go outside but I hate all these big birds flying around here....

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
They're so cute in their coats!

We live across the street from a lake, so we get big birds in our neighborhood occasionally. Always freaks me out!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I too don't like the wet and cold especially with horses, makes everything so much harder and the nights get dark way to early.

Your dogs jackets looik great, all snug and warm, I don't dress my boys up in summer but will be doing so in winter which is great.

Are the birds big birds that take little dogs If they are I'd be terrified.

Deme x

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
What great pics of them in their coats!!
Yes its scary!! We actually have vultures in Ohio
and they are HUGE!! They sit in the treetops
out by my husbands factory job.
YUK!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's not easy when all 3 is all over the place and the 2 birds are on top of us ...I was freak out!!...:)..

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh I bet your nerves are shaken quite a bit each time you go out, I'd be petrified the birds attacked my boys. I have read enough posts on here about birds taking chi's, makes me appreciate being here in the UK

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
put a big fake OWL in the tree and the birds won't come near it...... works esp. well if you have a tree over you parked car... ;) you'll have a clean car....

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I can relate to your sense of caution about sending your little ones outside. Last year,
when Tabitha was really small, I made sure she wore a sweater or harness when
they went out in the back yard. I was hoping it would make her look less like "food" to
anything flying overhead!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, look at them! Looks like they're having a blast out there in the grass. Take advantage while the snow stays away! ;) The pups look great...as they always do! Love that crew of yours...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts