Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to keep the puppia since they fit the chis (I bought them for a friend but her dog is too big for them)......this is our first over the head puppia and I really like it cause they all fit in the size small....I also got the ritefit style (adjustable at the neck too)...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They look DARLING Moni! Just cute as can be!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So cute Moni! I love Puppia's! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, they are nice! I agree! I have one overhead for Chance. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So cute! I love your chi's! They are so adorable!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww!
Moni, they are so adorable! I love their Puppias. NaNa looks so pretty in pink.:)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, they look great in their Puppias! The small fits most of our crew too. :) We haven't tried the adjustable neck ones...but I bet that's a great feature to have!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm glad that that the chest is adjustable cause MoJie is oddly big..
Yeah, I like that the chest is adjustable on the overheads as well. Chance is chesty, so it's nice to have. I do love the step ins too, though. Mojie is adorable, Moni! I've always loved that cute boy! :) All 3 of your babies are precious!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh they all look so cute in their Puppias! We have them too but ours are the step in style. Oh NaNa why don't you pose with your little brothers????? They are all sweet sweet sweet......

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
they look so cute, I love Puppia's they are super comfortable. Honey has a step-in Puppia and I am waiting for 2 rite-fit's to come in the mail but the cheaper style to Puppia (Ipuppyone) Cant wait to get them!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I wanted some of the fluffy/lined/padded ones for Winter. But can't find the sizes I need. :/

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all.....I think I like the harness more then they do...LOL..

Oh they all look so cute in their Puppias! We have them too but ours are the step in style. Oh NaNa why don't you pose with your little brothers????? They are all sweet sweet sweet......
Pam...finally got a pic together...posted...:)..

I wanted some of the fluffy/lined/padded ones for Winter. But can't find the sizes I need. :/
T...I'm posting the pic of the fur one..you should get those....they run small so your little ones probably can wear it..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts