Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
wonderful pictures!! :D the one of jack leaping wow :lol: and all of them running is a funny one too :D i can't believe what great models your guys & gals are to pose all together like they do :shock:

love your doors btw :)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks girls! I always tell Jack that he's my agility chi :D he's crazy outside and flys up and down those stairs waiting to be chased!

Jen said:
love your doors btw :)
Thank you Jen. My mom picked them out.. we used to have really ugly ones :lol: They don't leave us with as much privacy and everyone can see us in the pool or tanning but I just hope no ones bored enough to pay attention lol

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Oh Katie why do you tease me like this I love all your dogs and those pics makes me want to come over and play with them.

Fantastic Pictures as always xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
803 Posts
ahh i absolutley love your chis im so jelous, and ur backgarden is sooo amazin its lovey!!! they look like they have so much fun out there!! ahh i wish my garden was like that, mylo would love it. i love how they just all get along and chase and play together its sooo cute, ur so lucky!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow great pictures your chi's are so cute I love how they all pose together. Your so lucky to have so many, two is hard work for me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts