Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huly's favorite time of year is almost here!

These are just from last year so just imagine what I have from the last 11 years LOL

NO SONNY! My Tree

Here is one old one! He helped my mom make my weath LOL

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Great pics! Sonny was in some dangerous territory in that 4th pic. It looked like he was just about to get a pop in the face! LOL (Shame on me--Sonny wouldn't think that was funny. Hehe)

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics! Sonny was in some dangerous territory in that 4th pic. It looked like he was just about to get a pop in the face! LOL (Shame on me--Sonny wouldn't think that was funny. Hehe)
Sonny ran as soon as Huly looked at him! Chicken little LOL

Aww Huly sure seems to love Christmas :D Can't wait to see pics of this year!! I'm sure Huly must be so excited!! :santa:
He is searching every bag as it comes in the house now LOL

had Huly withdrawl symptoms,feel better now.
LOL LOL LOL He is a riot!

Rofl its the best when cats hug hahaha :) and to be able to take a picture of it at that moment is awesome
Thanks! He will stay there for hours loving, hugging, kissing his garland! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I love Huly! It looks like he has some of the same toys as Lance and Loki. Odie has one of those little angry birds and it goes "wooohooohooohoohoooo!" when you squeeze it.

This reminded me of this photo of my Mom's cat, whose name is Abby but we just call her White Kitty.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Huly is Mr Personality!

Yesterday my mom ran by my house and Huly was annoyed that she woke him from his cat nap. He still came downstairs made sure she put his cookies in his bowl then went back upstairs and back to bed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts