Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are constantly searching for collars, ... so we now have a "tree" that has 2 or so collars for each pup, readily accessible.

:) It works hehe.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That is such a cool idea! I have to resist buying collars all the time for mine, or they'd have a million. I already need to build a closet. Do you have one of those? :eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is such a cool idea! I have to resist buying collars all the time for mine, or they'd have a million. I already need to build a closet. Do you have one of those? :eek:
lol I have to resit buying collars too! I see so many cute ones I want but I always stop myself ;(

Kristi if mine didn't always wear a collar that would be such a good idea! you'd know where it was right when you need it! LOL Cute idea! ;)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Kristi that is a fabulous tree
Where do I get one?
How much?
And where do I get those single rowed
Bling collers from?
How much?
Do they come in pink?
:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is sooooooooooooo cute!! I have a metal sculpture thing with 3 hooks on it and I hang Brody's collars on it, but your tree is a cuter idea!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That is soooo cute. I have a couple of collars for Draco, but mostly I have harnesses...they end up everywhere. I have a bar and hook in the closet, but I am lazy and don't always put them away.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kristi that is a fabulous tree
Where do I get one?
How much?
And where do I get those single rowed
Bling collers from?
How much?
Do they come in pink?
:)
Lol I got it at our Bed, Bath and Beyond, it's actually just a jewelry tree I wasn't using...

The single-rowed bling collars do come in pink, I have one for Oakley...they are fabulous, they are $20 each, I get them from topdogsupplies.com, the lady there is great and I am sure she would ship to you if you want them. The collars are well worth the $20, each of my dogs has 2 or 3 in different colors but everyone has a baby blue one :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts