Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, this might be a strange query, but i was wondering what colour chis can come in, my chi is really really really dark brown, almost black looking, with a white bib and a bit of white on each foot. i have looked at so many pictures of chis, and i havnt seen another that colour. also my chi seems to look different too. when i got her, i was mis lead.i saw her advert, and it said 11 week old chi, only weights a 1lb. shed had her 2 weeks but selling due to the other dog not getting on with her. she did come with full papers, wether they are legit i dont know. but i did work out from her birthday on her papers that she was only 9 weeks. so that doesnt work. also she said shed keep in touch and she gave me her number, but i later realised it was a digit short. she seemed really happy and i fell in love with her. but i was wondering if she was a real chi. there is a pic of her on my page. regards tammy xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Chi's come in all different colors & patterns. No color is "rare" but depending on where you are certain colors may be harder to find. Your Chi sounds LOVELY. I love chocolates but the darker chocolates really strike me as pretty. :) Your girl is beautiful & I think she looks full Chi to me! :D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hi Tammy. Welcome to the forum :)
Ok I just had a look at Maisy and she is a doll!
She looks full chi to me :)
Chi's come in almost every colour and there all normal!
Your little girl is beautiful I wouldnt be worried at all!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hi Tammy, welcome. Mazie is a beautiful little pup. I would also say she is full Chi. I love her ears.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hiya all, thankyou for all your lovely coments, you have put my mind at rest, it was niggeling away at me. the more i looked at other chis the more i thought mine wasnt. although i wouldnt change her for the world!! xxxxxxxx
My next Chi will be Chocolate, although I will be getting SC not LC!
I love Chocs!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your chi looks smilar to mine! but yours looks to be a bit of a darker coat. Still a very pretty looking chi!

·
Registered
912 Posts
She's a very pretty little girl! Congrats! :) I'm glad she ended up with you, the woman you got her from sounds pretty shady... lol. I think she looks like a chi to me! She probably just told you she was older so you might think she would end up smaller than she will, but really, whats a pound or two difference?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts