Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SunnyFLMum said:
Lovely DIVA as always!!! You have your gordito and your flaquita... :D or like we say...el gordis and la Flaca :wave:
lol i call them that all the time!

and when i call her a diva, she looks at me squints her eyes then turns her head lol. she's so booji (sp?)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
The countess so beautiful .....that first pic is absolutely perfect. ...it could be an ad in a magazine !

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nabi said:
The countess so beautiful .....that first pic is absolutely perfect. ...it could be an ad in a magazine !
lol and that was an accident picture i just put her up there to fix her bow in her hair and i thought wow she looks pretty so i took a picture like that. she was watching Jumba like a hawk the whole time. she's a very good big sister :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ilovesadie said:
LOVE the first photo!! I think it's calendar worthy!! :D
i give up on calender pics, they aren't big enough and i'm done trying, i have no time and i can't figure my digital camera out. ah well....

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
ilovesadie said:
LOVE the first photo!! I think it's calendar worthy!! :D
i give up on calender pics, they aren't big enough and i'm done trying, i have no time and i can't figure my digital camera out. ah well....
You probably just need to change your compression and image quality. That should give you larger photos. What camera do you have?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts