Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Using state-of-the-art equipment, a group of activists, led by renowned dolphin trainer Ric O'Barry, infiltrate a cove near Taijii, Japan to expose both a shocking instance of animal abuse and a serious threat to human health.

I'm watching this now online and how absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking. I definitely recommend it, but be advised you may want to cry your eyes out and kick the **** out of some of these folks :foxes15:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Where are you watching it?

It sounds horrible but I think sometimes we need to watch stuff like this so we are aware of whats really going on in the world.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw it on a site called Netflix; it's a monthly membership that I have and part of the membership is being able to watch some movies online. :)

I would definitely try to watch it because as you said, we do need to be aware of what is REALLY going on.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
It's called "The Cove" Pidge. I washed it a couple weeks ago & it was horrible. Makes you SO SO angry to know it's going on. Hopefully with the documentary & the show on Animal Planet...getting to word out will help. Hopefully. I can tell you one thing...I used to LOVE going to Sea World & such. Never again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts