Princess BG

Scarlett at swim lessons

Sonny BG & Scarlett- You would think Sonny just swam LOL

Huly

BG loves her bone

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
haha !! what a cute pic of Scarlett all worn out :). Sonny really wants that treat from you dad . hehe. awww, sweet pic of BG and Sonny snuggled together in the car seat !! The princess looks beautiful in her PA dress and cloud buddy belt . that's so cool that Scarlett takes swimming lessons. I really wish they had something like that here too ... aww, cute Huly pic too . Love all the pics :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
That pic of BG and Sonny is adorable. My absolute fave! I noticed princess BG wears a lot of Puppy angel. This brand really suits her. Love her outfit and all of the photos.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scarlett is getting so big! I love the pics of everyone and nice to see your Dad too (-:
Thanks! Sonny is a grandpa's boy!

That pic of BG and Sonny is adorable. My absolute fave! I noticed princess BG wears a lot of Puppy angel. This brand really suits her. Love her outfit and all of the photos.
Yeah PA, Hip Doggie and Wooflink fit her best. LD runs too short. She needs right around a 10" length with a 14" chest so it is a hard fit to find. It also fits her diva personality LOL

Aww the picture of tired Scarlett and the one of BG and Sonny together are especially cute! And swimming lessons for dogs? That' so cool!
Yeah it has been fun. She goes every other Friday. She is no longer afraid of deep water and she has learned to use her back legs to swim. It has been awesome for her and it wears out her puppy power LOL

Aw cute photos. I love the one of scarlett sleeping she looks adorable!
A sleeping puppy is a good puppy HA HA HA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts