Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dazy was so tired, we found that she had fallen asleep hanging on to the arm of the couch! She looks like she has a fat tummy, but she doesn't..it must have been the position she was in?? :p

Poppy had to wake her up when it was bedtime!

Lulubelle said..."carry me too mommy"

AND I'M SORRY...BUT I HAD TO POST THIS PICTURE BECAUSE WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD.....YA KNOW THAT SAYING..."YOU'VE GOT YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ---

That was DAZY !:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, how sweet! I would have had to kiss that precious belly! I love how soft and silky their skin is. :)

LOL @ the butt sniffin' pic!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay these pics are hilarious. The one of her on the arm of the chair reminds me of myself after Thanksgiving. I swear I could fall asleep anywhere. Her in the total fetal position, precious!!! How do they get comfortable that way? I love your babies. So sweet.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes we were all worn out and it was so great because Lulubelle let me sleep in until 6:30...she usually wakes me up every morning at 5:30 to go potty! I really have to train her to stay in bed longer !! LOL:p
I also sent the pic of Dazy ( head up her butt) to my son-in-law since he was such a butt head on Easter I thought he would enjoy it! I'm sure some of you saw my post on what happened Easter day:mad:
Anyway...my daughter said she laughed so hard when he got on the computer and saw the email that she just about wet her pants!:D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Dazy Mae - you do have a wicked sense of humour. I can't believe you sent the head up butt pic to your SIL!!!! Aw yes payback is best served cold. Those pics are great - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yes we were all worn out and it was so great because Lulubelle let me sleep in until 6:30...she usually wakes me up every morning at 5:30 to go potty! I really have to train her to stay in bed longer !! LOL:p
I also sent the pic of Dazy ( head up her butt) to my son-in-law since he was such a butt head on Easter I thought he would enjoy it! I'm sure some of you saw my post on what happened Easter day:mad:
Anyway...my daughter said she laughed so hard when he got on the computer and saw the email that she just about wet her pants!:D
Oh you naughty, naughty woman. That is totally something I would do. My paybacks are suddle like that and oh so effective. I bet your daughter about died. My Mom would totally do that as well. Job well done!!!!!!! I had to share that picture with my family. They are little contortionists aren't they?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts