Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The difference between a 3 lb chihuahua and a 14.5 lb chihuahua (who is still way overweight lol! she's my fiance's dog and since I met him, she's lost almost 6 lbs:rolleyes:) is remarkable. =)

Sorry for the crappy pic quality, I snapped it with my cell phone as the two of them never like to get this close to each other usually!

·
Registered
320 Posts
how sweet! ur little 3lb chi looks like my william! xx they are both gorgeous! xx

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
OMG!!!! I totally love big girl!! She looks so much like my Bu, or vice versa. He's a tank! He's not a big eater and gets very few treats. He doesn't even eat what he's allowed in a days time. :) I'm going to start walking him when, and IF, this weather ever breaks. And he is indeed cuddly. I love him so much. And yes, your little bit is adorable too!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Haha she is such a porker...imagine her at 20 lbs! I have never seen a dog so unbelievably desperate to get at food as her. She eats her whole meal in one bite! Swallows, no chewing!
Tootsie is like that too, she inhales her food. Minnies just the opposite

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG what a difference! They are both cuties though lol I bet though if you took 2 pics of them and posted then separately, the size diff wouldn't look as different. Pics can be SO decieving I have found as of late!! lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG what a difference! They are both cuties though lol I bet though if you took 2 pics of them and posted then separately, the size diff wouldn't look as different. Pics can be SO decieving I have found as of late!! lol

I know! That's why I thought it was cool to see the two of them sitting together like that. Wish I could have slipped a coke can in to really show the size comparison but they ran off soon after I got this one =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts