Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mia's mom, it is so cool that we have found things we like to make..

You do wonderful job when it comes to those harnesses... I might have some material that you might like... they are only scraps but they are prety good size scraps... They are pretty prints.. mostly girl prints that I can't use for Gadget.. I can post some pictures if you are interested....

I even have holiday prints...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:oops: Thanks :oops:

Gadget's Mom: I would love to see the fabrics you have. Thanks!

Nat: I think this halter would be perfect for Paris!! I have never sent anything to Belgium before, but don't think it should be a problem. I sent a harness dress and a leash to Scotland last week! IF your interested PM me with your address so I can figure the shipping costs!

Thanks again!! :wave:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hey , i really want it ....love at first sight :D

i'll send you a pm with my adress !

are you sending me this one or are you making a new one?

do i have to send you her measurements then ?? this can be a bit tricky we work with centimeters here :roll:

so excited :D hehe

ps maybe you can make something similar for vienna too then ??? but in soft babypink ?? so they can be twins :wink:
it can be in paris's size...because i'm almost sure she will be the same!

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Nat,

I would make you a new one. I can email you a measurement chart, then I can convert the measurements into inches. How much does Paris weigh?

OHHH, I would love to make Paris & Vienna matching outfits!!! How Cute!! (I love their names by the way) Yes, I can do it in a Soft Pink/White Polka Dot - is that what you had in mind?

How Fun!!! You can email me at [email protected] - so I can send you the measurement chart.

Thanks, Traci

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
ok .....

what i want :D ;

the halter-thing we talked about for cosmo, i want the same for vienna and paris also with their names on the back (nice letters please, like in my siggy :wink: ) so if i go out they have the same thing!
a babyblue for cosmo, a fuschia for paris and a babypink for vienna :D
maybe you can make the girl's halters with a few diamond studs around their names?? (if it's not too hard)

the dresses ; i'm not sure wether to choose between pink outside or black :? so you can choose ....what will be best?
for vienna's then the pink with white polka dots.......

ps i will add a pic (in your mail ) ....so you have an idea what i was thinking for the halters.....
i really like the fit and the length of the t-shirt....they can play with it and it doesn't irritate them

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 28 Posts