Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What else can you do on a Sunday afternoon except sleep off your lunch :D

From the left we have Evie cat (minus head ,Iris and Kofi cuddling,Peggy the Pug snoring,Jack the poodle and Lily using Jack as a seat and having a break from the boys.

Then we have the terrible twosome :-

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Copperband Chihuahuas said:
If I can find a jiffy bag big enough I'll pop her in the post Jayne :)
:cheer: :hello1: I will pay the postage !!:lol: :lol:

I have wanted a pug for a very long time and infact when I got Tyson it was a hard choice between a pug or a chi.

I really hope to get one someday. What are they like character wise and to look after ?
:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely fantastic little characters.She's into everything,loves everybody from my 3 year old nieces to OAP's.Adores toys but doesn't have a possessive bone in her body so anyone can take them away!

Altogether she's a little smasher and what a face:)

I

·
0 Posts
awwww I love pugs too, saw a cute little black one in the park the other day, but he looked massive (perhaps he was a cross? i dont know, I always thought pugs were small)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
All are Adorable relaxing so peacefully:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww...............they are adorable. I love the first photo where they're all sleeping together in one bed. Of course, the 2 puppies are precious cuties.

·
Registered
421 Posts

I'm a Pug fan too! I have thought for a few years now that I would like to have one. I thought for a while about getting a Pug next instead of another Chi, but I think I may put the Pug on hold for a bit. My future husband really does not like them! :foxes15:

x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts