Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here are all my babies apart from ruby as she is fast aslepp in bed still feeling grogy from her last vaccine bless her so here are the gang let me know what you think

and sorry for flooding i just got carried away

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks there definatley is a mixture i house all the strays awwww patch was nearly dead when we got her she was 4 weeks and had been fed chinese and rio was a gift for my mum but she is kinda mine again lol

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
rio looks like she has lost a bit of weight..... and patch has learned the chi smile lol so cute! does jake have allergies? his eyes look more teary than usual? (and his coat is coming in nicely i see)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hiya jake has hay fever his eyes are real bad at the moment and its proving real hard to get the stains out but eventually they come out quite a bit rio and patch are both on diets so hopefully rio has lost a bit as im wanting to get her neutred and the vet told me to put patch on a diet coz of her epilepsy he said the extra weight wont help

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i love the one with all the other dogs looking at each other and then jacob just looking right at the camera.. what cuties you have, what breeds are your other 2? Are they mixed?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts