Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look like an eskimo! i'm not sure i like this new jumper...

Oh i love being warm mmm...

I hope mum gets over this sewing craze soon, we hate this.....

Oww go away, 5 more minutes sleep pleeeeeeeease

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tasha, I'm really laughing at these pix. Shadow looks a lot happier than Pebbles. Too friggin cute. The coats are awesome. The gingham dresses are gorgeous. Are you making these things??? They are so sweet. I love the one of Pebbles creeping out under the covers. I adore your girls. They are truly precious. Keep posting please.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh i see the butts in the mirror! :D
LOL too funny, butts and Shadows curly tail!!

Yikes - winter!! No more winter! Although they look great in their warm gear and will be happy for it. Do you get snow? Cuties and great clothes!
Oh yeh winter has only just begun here, floods and all!! We don't get the snow here in Sydney but thinking of going down to Victoria for a weekend to get some snow :)

Tasha, I'm really laughing at these pix. Shadow looks a lot happier than Pebbles. Too friggin cute. The coats are awesome. The gingham dresses are gorgeous. Are you making these things??? They are so sweet. I love the one of Pebbles creeping out under the covers. I adore your girls. They are truly precious. Keep posting please.
Aw thanks Robin, they're just too funny! Pebbles hates her clothes that's why the long face :D Shadow loves her clothes but hates photos so they're just as bad as each other!!!

I love the pink and white gingham (sp?). Did you make all of those? If so, fabulous work.
Thanks :) i made the pink and white outfits, i wish i could make more. I made that one freehand so maybe if i buy a pattern i could try making more!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You made that freehand??? Oh you are talented girl. Love the gingham. Love your girls. Opposite colors, just like my girls. Awesome siggy too, by the way.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeh freehand for those ones, they're not perfect but good enough :p
Oh yeh that's what i was aiming for the opposite colours. On their certificates it says they're colours are chocolate and cream MMMMmmm they sound yummy!
Thanks Robin, i'm sitting here at work soooooooo soooooo bored and thought i'd make a new siggy hehehe

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You creative, talented people amaze me and get on my nerves. :foxes15: I would just love to whip up a couple of matching dresses. Your girls are feminine. That's what I was trying to say earlier. Who doesn't want cream and chocolate??? I know I do. Do they sleep with you Tasha or do you crate them at night?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a child's play pen in the spare room where they sleep but now they're older i cut a hole out of it so they can jump in and out of it when they like and they have the whole spare room to themselves! i should take a picture, it's like their own little world in there with hiding places, blankets, toys, food, pee pads hehe!
I wish they could sleep with me but i'm too scared i'd squash them (or more importantly my partner will squash them)!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Please take a picture of their playpen and room. I would love to see that. If you are used to them not being in your bed, I'd keep it that way. Coco is really the only one that sleeps in the bed. She goes right up by my head and isn't intrusive at all. The two little ones sleep in the playpen together and Coop has his crate. They are all in our room but not the bed. Makes it easier. I'll snuggle them until I fall asleep though. Lily is under my chin right now as I'm typing this. I wanna see the chi room!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh i must show you. I'll take a picture when i get home from work (only 2 more hours thank goodness)!! It's way too funny, my friends think i'm crazy!
I so wish i could meet your babies or more like my babies could meet yours the black and whites together hehehe. My partner is still on his trip in the US and he's about to go from Chicago to Boston and he's decided not to go up to Niagara Falls so he's going through Ohio!! I'm soooooo jelous that he's going to be so close to your place hehe :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts