Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few shots from this morning. Doesn't matter how hot it is, the girls love to soak up the sun.

Golden girl meditating

See this grass...right here ? It's mine.

Stella offers to make shade...tho doesn't quite have the process down.

Was supposed to be a pic of the curly grass I planted, but Stella had other ideas...
I think she wanted to show off her muscles - which are impressive.

The Sun explodes behind the trees

Enjoy Summer...NOW !

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Great pics - thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful yard - I'm jealous! Where did you buy that curly grass at? - that's cool! Of course I would probably kill it if I tried to plant some.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you buy that curly grass at? - that's cool!
I found it at Menards last weekend. I've never seen it before.

They have a crazy return policy for plants, either one year or 3 years ! I had something I planted last summer, it died and just dug up a dead root ball this year, took it back with the receipt and they replaced it !

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Love the girls...and I love the yard! You must have a "green thumb" to have such lovely gardens..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I found it at Menards last weekend. I've never seen it before.

They have a crazy return policy for plants, either one year or 3 years ! I had something I planted last summer, it died and just dug up a dead root ball this year, took it back with the receipt and they replaced it !

Oh well never heard of that store before - must not be any in So. Cal. Yeah Home Depot has the same kind of policy for their plants. I have taken so many dead things back to them. LOL I even took back a dead tree one time - as long as you keep your receipt their just like Okay go get another one! And I think to myself Okay then well you will probably see me returning it again in a few months.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice pics of the girls...I love your landscaping, that curly grass is very different...great that the nursery replaced it for free.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Brilliant pics!
They look happy in their lovely garden.
I cant believe that policy of taking dead plants back. lol too funny, but very cool. hahaha! x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts