Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided I hadn't taken pics of the pups in a while (other than with their treats) so I thought it was time :).

Me and Boss (I chopped off all my hair!)

Me and Boss again

Lina gives good kisses!

Barking at someone outside.

Uh oh, I was spotted.

And here they come running!

And Boss doing "roll over" :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Ah gorgeous!!
The rollover is too cute!
I wanted to jump in that vid to pet them both too.
Little cutie pies. x

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
appleblossom is correct. That's what my shirt says lol. I stole it from my brother *haha*.

I am SO proud of Boss for knowing how to "roll over". He is such a pleaser these days.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's a brat...so she's exactly the same as she was before she left to go live with Way lol. She also won't quit humping her stitch doll..she's an odd little duck I tell you what.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww they are so cute.Lina looks like my Nomo.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhh what cuties!! i love it when people post videos cos you get to see abit more of the character :]

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww.................I'm so jealous that you have both Lina and Boss! I'm also jealous you get kisses from Lina (I miss her kisses...*sigh*). They are perfect as brother and sister, together in fun and mischief. :)

I love the video of Boss rolling over; he is so cute and smart. I was glad to see Lina happy with her tail wagging and jumping with Boss, wanting to play with you in the video. :p It reminds me of Bella and Lina both jumping on me with their tails wagging at super speed, wanting me to pet them and pick them up at the same time (LOL). I miss having 2 sweet little chis playing with each other and with husband and me. Our house is a too quiet with only Bella, who no longer has a "partner in crime."

P.S. I love your new haircut. It looks great on you.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
We know Lina is happy being back home with you and that she is with the best family to love and take care of her forever. Please give her hugs and kisses from us too.

Keep the photos and videos coming! It helps us to see our little Lina happy, loved, and spoiled rotten. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts