Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya everyone here is a couple of group shots these are all my babies together well sort of rooby dooo has some kind of ilness which means she cant stand stil lol so therefore you can only see a lil of her in each shot-

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Great pic's...I love the one of Jacob with his eyes closed...as if to say " how much more must I give to my adoring public ! "

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Ruby's a rebel! I love her even more now!

Those are great photos, even if Ruby's running in and out, trying to hold rabbit ears up behind everyone else. :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Im not sure what your little dog with the patch over its eye is called (i think i know but im not a 100% sure) but anyway i am soo in love with him - he is such a cutie! he's got so much character!! I loved these piccys!

·
Registered
746 Posts
:lol: I am amazed that you got them all to sit in one place (except for Miss Ruby..she needs to get with the program!)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my palm ? sorry bit confused

they was only staying stil as there was a food bribe involved lol i think thats why ruby couldnt stay stil she had to try and get the food before anyone else

·
Registered
130 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
my palm ? sorry bit confused

they was only staying stil as there was a food bribe involved lol i think thats why ruby couldnt stay stil she had to try and get the food before anyone else
Yea I dont know what i was thinking I meant Pom. isnt the white one a pomeranian? he looks more like one then a long hair chi.... My husband was rambeling about some damn sago palms out back and how someone wants to buy them when i was typing and it just so happened to sound the same and i get my fingers typin and confused my self.. and obviously you too.. lol sorries.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts