Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today a girl came selling cookies and she needed to use the bathroom. So I let her. Hershey hated this and barked and growled the whole time. Even after she left he kept it up. He has been standing in front of the bathroom barking for a while. And she refuses to quit. :roll:
The weird thing is that she never has had this much problem with anyone before. She useally gets over it right away.

She just won't give it up!! :shock:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOpps:D My mistake. She is all female attitude!!

Maybe... I have never seen her this mad before. We are doing walk throughs of the house over and over to show her no one is in the house but me and her.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Chico did that once before. We had a few family members come over, who Chico had been around before. He barked and barked the whole time they were there, and kept barking even after they left. it took him a few days to stop because every little noise he heard he would bark at.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Vanessa said:
OOOpps:D My mistake. She is all female attitude!!

Maybe... I have never seen her this mad before. We are doing walk throughs of the house over and over to show her no one is in the house but me and her.
Huh - lol Im with rachel Im really confused is hershey a she - I always thought he was a he :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sounds like she is very territorial? Is she fixed? Maybe you should try an animal behavorist (they work wonders). My dogs are allowed to bark to warn me when someones at the house but when I tell them its okay they must stop.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soon2bechiowner said:
Sounds like she is very territorial? Is she fixed? Maybe you should try an animal behavorist (they work wonders). My dogs are allowed to bark to warn me when someones at the house but when I tell them its okay they must stop.
That is the first time she has done this. Something about that little girl just didn't sit right with her.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She might have had a smell on her that Hershey didn't appreciate.

Cooper did the same thing once... it freaked me out completely. There was a man at the coffee shop and he may have been mentally handicapped in some way but I noticed him and felt a bit creepy, but nothing out of the ordinary (I see a lot of creepy people).

Cooper, on the other hand, started growling at him and eventually started barking like mad and lunging at the man. I'm not sure what the deal was but he NEVER barks or growls at anyone - even with children!! He just bites kids and makes no sound at all.

Anywho, maybe Hershey wanted a cookie. Or maybe Hershey is attached to the toilet and didn't like a stranger's buttocks upon her porcela... I can't spell porcelain. :(

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cooper said:
Anywho, maybe Hershey wanted a cookie. Or maybe Hershey is attached to the toilet and didn't like a stranger's buttocks upon her porcela... I can't spell porcelain. :(
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL
You are such a nut. That could be something. The bathroom is Herhsey's 'when mama's going somewhere and she can't go room' She could have been afended (sp?) by someone else using her JOHN!!! :pottytrain5: And it is her potty room to!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Well....Im with Hershey... Maybe she thinks the cookies tast terrible too! :D Them little green outfitted monsters are ALWAYS catching me comming out of Walmart and badgering me into buying boxes of cookies that taste like my husband made them or something! So........I have to smile that Hershey shares my sentiments!

Now.....I will apologize to anyone who has a child in girlscouts!
All of your beautiful children are of course exempt from my green outfitted monsters comment! :oops:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
oh k so when do puppys know what and who to bark at?
let me explain, Jemini barks at me when it's dark, when i come around the corner. if a pen drops and i really don't pay any mind to her barking anymore b/c if jamoka doens't bark then i don't listen b/c to me i don't think she knows what to bark at yet and just like hershey she will bark non stop at little things

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At night she will stand at the end of the hall where all the bedrooms are and bark down the hall at....... no one! :shock: Sometimes she thinks that people are in the house when in actuality no one is there. I figure it is the fridg refilling the ice trays. Sometimes she makes me wonder. She is like a verson of a crazy person. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
my wonka does that also... she'll bark and bark even after they leave, the only time she stops barking is when whatever she is barking at tries to get too close (lil scaredy dog). She is also getting quite protective, we have a lot of Italian Greyhounds in my house and she doesn't want any of them near me lol XD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts