Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basil just did something cheeky ... as per usual ... but I managed to capture his "I'm Sorry" face - this is what lets him get away with so much :coolwink:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Oh my, I looked at that picture and immediately started laughing! That is definitely a I'm so sorrry face! How can you get upset with a little face like that!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He snatched a packet of biscuits off the side table - which he knows full well he is not allowed on. We were in the kitchen he managed to eat 2 or 3 in the couple of minutes we were gone and split the packet leaving the biscuits all over the floor. Thank goodness they were plain richteas!

But honestly, that funny little face! Its possibly my favourite picture of him :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
He snatched a packet of biscuits off the side table - which he knows full well he is not allowed on. We were in the kitchen he managed to eat 2 or 3 in the couple of minutes we were gone and split the packet leaving the biscuits all over the floor. Thank goodness they were plain richteas!

But honestly, that funny little face! Its possibly my favourite picture of him :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yes, that face is just to precious. He has you wrapped around his little finger (claw)!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts