Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharing a few photos of my little fur babies. I can't believe how much they grow and change ever single day.

Sassie just shy of 8 months old. She's weighing in at 4 lbs. 2 oz. She's the most independent of the three. She has no problem just laying around and chewing on chewies verses wanting to cuddle in my lap.

Willow is just over a year old. She's 3 lbs 2 oz. She's most definately my baby. She loves nothing more than cuddling and being with me at all times.

Aries is 4 1/2 months old. He's following after his sister's footsteps. He loves to cuddle and be in my lap but then he's off for a rousting bout of tug of war or fetch. He's the youngest of the bunch and thinks as the baby that he deserves to get his way on everything. He weighs 2 lbs 14 oz.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I hadn't seen pictures of Sassie lately. What a beautiful little girl she's grown into.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Sina!! :) It's amazing to think that Sassie use to be this butterball of a puppy and has turned into a slim little girl.

·
Registered
576 Posts
They're all beautiful! Sassie looks so grown up now

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What beautiful fur babies. You are very lucky.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sassie has change alot sinice i last saw a picture of her she's still alittle stunner thou and i love her fluffy coat the colour is preety too :)
Willow is just getting cuter and cuter :) she so beautiful .
and Aries, looks like he's going to be a handsome little man, the cheeky cutie :p
I just love your chi's and never get tired seeing pictures of them :p there just so dam gorgeous :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Awww they have grown up so much!! Aries is sooooooo handsome and Sassie doesn't even look like the same puppy!!! She is such a lady!

Willow is always so elegant!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Sassie and Aeries are so grown up... Little Sassie has such a beautiful coat.. and Aeries looks just like his big sister Willow! Your fur kids are all beautiful and I'm so glad to see pics of them.. I had missed their cute chi faces!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for the generous compliments.

Saoirse..I am so happy with her coat. I can't believe how much she's changed from the rolly polly puppy I brought home. Her sable has come back full force. You should see how dark the topside of her tail is.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Your fur babies have grown so much! They are all beautiful and very cute.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts