Chihuahua People Forum banner

The kids

861 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  * Bailey & Kahlua's Mom * 
#1 ·
Sharing a few photos of my little fur babies. I can't believe how much they grow and change ever single day.

Sassie just shy of 8 months old. She's weighing in at 4 lbs. 2 oz. She's the most independent of the three. She has no problem just laying around and chewing on chewies verses wanting to cuddle in my lap.

Willow is just over a year old. She's 3 lbs 2 oz. She's most definately my baby. She loves nothing more than cuddling and being with me at all times.

Aries is 4 1/2 months old. He's following after his sister's footsteps. He loves to cuddle and be in my lap but then he's off for a rousting bout of tug of war or fetch. He's the youngest of the bunch and thinks as the baby that he deserves to get his way on everything. He weighs 2 lbs 14 oz.

See less See more
#10 ·
Sassie has change alot sinice i last saw a picture of her she's still alittle stunner thou and i love her fluffy coat the colour is preety too :)
Willow is just getting cuter and cuter :) she so beautiful .
and Aries, looks like he's going to be a handsome little man, the cheeky cutie :p
I just love your chi's and never get tired seeing pictures of them :p there just so dam gorgeous :D

#14 ·
Sassie and Aeries are so grown up... Little Sassie has such a beautiful coat.. and Aeries looks just like his big sister Willow! Your fur kids are all beautiful and I'm so glad to see pics of them.. I had missed their cute chi faces!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.