Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never ceases to amaze me...I had Bellas paw prints done in clay so didn't bother getting a medallion for her urn....Today when I went to see a client... she handed me a small wrapped parcel and said " I wanted to get this for you, for Bellas urn "..It is a medallion with " You left paw prints on my heart " engraved on the back....I was so touched...I am still a bit weepy over it.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What a heartwarming, thoughtful, beautiful gesture. It's a lovely medallion Kathleen, the saying can't be any truer. Hugs.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a heartwarming, thoughtful, beautiful gesture. It's a lovely medallion Kathleen, the saying can't be any truer. Hugs.
I was so surprised...for a stranger to do something so thoughtful was really touching.

I love that pic & the shrine you made for her!! So sorry for your loss!! That saying is so true.
Bellas pic is the last thing I see every night...when we move out of the country and are only taking our clothes and a couple of sentimental items with us, Bellas ashes and foot prints will be traveling right along with us ! And Iz and Zar of course .

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That is a lovely memorial. The thing that is so touching to me is that is a testimony of what Bella meant to so many of us. So special...She will never be forgotten. (((Hugs to you my friend)))!!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At the risk of sounding crazy ... that was Bella's way of validating and letting you know she will always be with you!
the week before Christmas I came in from work, took off my boots in the entry way, turned around and there was Bella standing in the kitchen doorway...I said " Hi Belski " ( her pet name ) and with that she was gone...it was not the very emaciated ill Bella that we lost in October but a very healthy looking Bella with her twinkling eyes...the funny thing was I felt no fear or anything disturbing about seeing her..it seemed so natural...I have never been I believer of ghosts or visitors from the beyond...but..she was there and she looked fantastic...I know my husband didn't really believe that I saw her, he believes I " thought " I saw her...but whatever way it was, I felt a sense of peace and that she was ok..

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
the week before Christmas I came in from work, took off my boots in the entry way, turned around and there was Bella standing in the kitchen doorway...I said " Hi Belski " ( her pet name ) and with that she was gone...it was not the very emaciated ill Bella that we lost in October but a very healthy looking Bella with her twinkling eyes...the funny thing was I felt no fear or anything disturbing about seeing her..it seemed so natural...I have never been I believer of ghosts or visitors from the beyond...but..she was there and she looked fantastic...I know my husband didn't really believe that I saw her, he believes I " thought " I saw her...but whatever way it was, I felt a sense of peace and that she was ok..
I've mentioned this before on here. I had my last dog (mongrel) put down at 17 due to breast cancer. She followed me like a shadow. Every night before I went bed she would follow me into the bathroom and rub round my legs while I was brushing my teeth etc. I was always moaning at the poor dog because I lost count of the times I fell over her! Anyway, the night after I had her put down I was doing the same in the bathroom and I swear to god I felt her rubbing round my legs. It was so real I looked down to see if she was there. Perhaps habit, imagination or wishful thinking. I don't know but it made me cry

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Never doubt what you felt or seen. I lost me big dog in February and my beloved cat 2 years ago. I feel Samamtha (dog) when she comes near, sometimes i can ever smell her. As for stormy (cat) My husband was in the computer room, there was a paper shopping bag standing up not far from him, it was winter windows were closed no fan or breeze of any kind. The bag just rustled and tipped over, one of her favorite things was to play in paper bag. He's sure it was her jumping out of the bag we don't doubt.

going out on limb her and letting me secret out, I am what they consider a sensitive, i have been able to speak to spirits on occassion, doesn't happen to often unless the message is very pressing, I mostly am afraid to let myself go to do this all this I have a few good friends who are mediums and they are just never alone I'm too scared for that to happen. But to sum it up, animal especially are the purest spirit and do come oaround to check on us, their connection with us is unbreakable!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I've mentioned this before on here. I had my last dog (mongrel) put down at 17 due to breast cancer. She followed me like a shadow. Every night before I went bed she would follow me into the bathroom and rub round my legs while I was brushing my teeth etc. I was always moaning at the poor dog because I lost count of the times I fell over her! Anyway, the night after I had her put down I was doing the same in the bathroom and I swear to god I felt her rubbing round my legs. It was so real I looked down to see if she was there. Perhaps habit, imagination or wishful thinking. I don't know but it made me cry

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Never doubt, she was there for you as you were always there for her!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts