Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMBO well, Bryco is rather spoiled...certainly not the kennel dog he often competes against in the ring.

He has 1/2 way completed his AKC championship at just 12 months of age.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Well now! ;) Go Bryco! His expression is hilariously smug! haha. That's really impressive though! :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i think the fact that he is laying still with all those fun ribbons to chew on is a sign that he is something special. :) Congrats Kristi. He's amazing.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! Well now! ;) Go Bryco! His expression is hilariously smug! haha. That's really impressive though! :)
He is a brat :( My fault I guess ha ha ha. But he does pretty well for himself, at least he has so far ;)

OMG...he is stunning!! and I think he knows it:cool:
Oh how I wish he didn't ;) JK...I love that he's a little bit cocky. Thanks!

i think the fact that he is laying still with all those fun ribbons to chew on is a sign that he is something special. :) Congrats Kristi. He's amazing.
Thank you! :)

Bryco, you are a handsome boy! And you deserve all of this ribbons! Great job both of you!! :)
Bryco says woof woof, thank you!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a great pic of Bryco with his ribbons! He is such a stunning little guy and I am so glad he is showing so beautifully for you. It is so rewarding when all your hard work and his great breeding produce such a wonderful little dog! Congratulations Kristi.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww how cute is that! Impressive!! I used to know a gal who would sew all show ribbons onto a quilt after the dog finished as his championship gift! Awesome!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awww how cute is that! Impressive!! I used to know a gal who would sew all show ribbons onto a quilt after the dog finished as his championship gift! Awesome!
What a cute idea! I had no idea he really had so many but we are packing stuff up and I kept finding them lol. I've been bad about keeping track of them but I still had them all, so that was cool!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts