Discussion Starter #1

Love this picture

Butter sitting pretty

Watching as my mom drove up the driveway
[/quote]

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw gorgeous pics, Crystal! I love your little ones. :) I wish I was in sunny Cali right now too - and I'm sure Pip and Roo do too. hee hee.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Very cute!! Hasn't it been just gorgeous here. We have had 70 degree weather here all week. It's like spring! Makes me want it to come even sooner:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Love the photos of your fur babies sunbathing. They're so cute. I wish I was in sunny California too to enjoy the warm weather. Winter is going on too long here in Illinois. Send some of that warm weather to us.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cute!! Hasn't it been just gorgeous here. We have had 70 degree weather here all week. It's like spring! Makes me want it to come even sooner:)
Lori, the rain got on my nerves but it really helped to "green" things out :daisy:We have been much luckier than pretty much most of the country!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
love the pics, your girls are so adorable :) ( and i am jealous of that beautiful sunny Cali weather you have... it was bitter cold today here, below zero :( )

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yes, it has been beautiful here the past few weeks. We can't complain. I was raised in the midwest and I feel for those folks. The cold and snow can get really depressing this time of year. :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, the beautiful B & B girls.. Crystal, I love your babies!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Nice pics! Your girls are so beautiful! :love1: Wish our grass and all was green..... it's not, it's dead and brown. Plus it's cold here in Florida....and it's gonna rain.......:foxes15:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So jealous seeing these as we're having incredibly cold temps!! The girls look great & soo nice & snuggly warm! :love5:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts