Discussion Starter #1
Just had to show this coat close up.

Emma, you will love it!

Moni sent this one to Lexie.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, that coat looks stunning on her, i just love it! :)
Thank you Elaine!! It's my fave. coat that she has!!! It fits her so nice, and I love her in Red!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is fancy looking and adorable! Perfect Christmas dress. :)
It is just beautiful! I was so happy Moni could get it in Lexie's size! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh I love it on Lexie, love the red! She is such a little doll. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I love it on Lexie, love the red! She is such a little doll. :)
Thank you Paula! :) I think she looks so pretty in Red! She is my heart! :love5:

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow! That is such a fancy coat for such a pretty little girl! She looks like something right out of a fairy tale...how did that go? Little red riding hood! lol. But a little princess ought to be spoiled!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
wow! That is such a fancy coat for such a pretty little girl! She looks like something right out of a fairy tale...how did that go? Little red riding hood! lol. But a little princess ought to be spoiled!
I totally agree!!!! She looks so fairy tale cute! :)
And just beau-tee-fulll in red!! Mama she is ready to go to church!!!!;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwwww, thank you so much for your very kind words! :love7: :daisy: She's Mama's Little Red Riding Hood. She's my little heart puppy. :love5: She is def. spoiled too! :wink: I'd be lost without her.

I totally agree!!!! She looks so fairy tale cute! :)
And just beau-tee-fulll in red!! Mama she is ready to go to church!!!!;)
Thank you so very much, Cheryl! :) She is so sweet! She is the Angel that started my Chi frenzy. :lol: I adore her with all of my heart! :love7:

you're right, it's beautiful :)
and so is the model :D
Isn't it!! You are going to absolutely love it!! And your sweet Atticus is going to be picture perfect in it!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments Emma! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red is Lexies color for sure! That coat is beautiful on her.
I absolutely adore her in Red! Thank you so much Katy! :) With her coat being Red Fawn, you'd think it would clash. But it really brings out her coloring!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a darling coat! Of course she looks adorable's in it:daisy: Sweet baby!
You ladies are so kind!! Thank you so much, Darlene! You all always put a smile on my face with your very kind words! She really is a very sweet baby! :love5: My wittle Minky Dot. :daisy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts