Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh! Thanks! Libby doesn't like to burrow, but Bella is my little burrow queen:) Haha
totally worth the cheap price can't even make it for that and it is sooo soft! Ninja is bald so he's always freezing but doesn't like wearing sweaters in the house this is perfect for him :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh little Ninja, you have me laughing soooo hard! I love those eyes that seem to say, okay, I'm adorable..now get that flash out of my face!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Cute series of photos..he looks so sweet smiling and looking up out of the snuggle bag.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Very cute photos! I have the cream cuddle sack, and Tango in particular absolutely LOVES it. He's actually sleeping in it right now, as I type :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone my dad actually took these pics while I was at work hahaha! he really is adorable I just love him to itty bitty pieces!

Baby actually jumped on my bed one night stuck her head in the cream cuddel sack and barfed in it hahaha she's such a little brat It was a lot of puke too! I had to rinse it all out in the shower lol! gross random fact haha

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What cute pics! I love Ninja, he's so precious. :) Love the bed/snuggle sack too, it's really nice. I put the tiger dreams snuggle sacks I have in the Martha Stewart bed with the opening in the front and mine love it. :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks all! the snuggle sac is on the pink bed I made myself! my first ever sewing project haha who needs martha stewart? lol jk! The tiger dreamz sacs are amazing! this was a cheap alternative lol!

·
Registered
768 Posts
aww Ninja is sucha cutie!! I would love to get my girls a snuggle sac, dont think we have them here.. i havent seen them about!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
awww look at that sexy lil Ninja! :) Give that lil wee face a kiss for me :) I got a cuddle sac in the cat section for Willy too.....HOWEVER, Luna chewed the top "foamy" stuff around the top, and Willy doesn't like it so much anymore since he can't borrow in as easily with one front leg as he could before when it was more open :-(

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awww look at that sexy lil Ninja! :) Give that lil wee face a kiss for me :) I got a cuddle sac in the cat section for Willy too.....HOWEVER, Luna chewed the top "foamy" stuff around the top, and Willy doesn't like it so much anymore since he can't borrow in as easily with one front leg as he could before when it was more open :-(
Ajhhh luna u little brat haha I wonder if you can put stuffing fluff in it or buy a piece of foam and sew it back in??? I like these ones specifically bc the foam top it's so easy to get in it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts