Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i wanted to post this yesterday but i been so busy preparing for Bentley-J plus with the journey to collect him I never found the time, he is so adorable, loving an a very lively little boy. Me, my daughter an god daughter went and picked him up n neither of them would let me hold my little boy, my daughter is besotted by him n my god daughter is amazed at how small he is.
He is gonna be well an truly loved and spoiled here
Thanks hubby for my Bentley J

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tashia he is so cute and he suits you so well. Hope everything goes well keep us posted. :D

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
thank u Carrie after the longest wait ever i finally have him, how are you n cricket?
We are doing great! Cricket got some new treats today! She loves them. I took my daughters to a fourth of July celebration yesterday. Cricket wasn't too happy, but it was way too hot for her to be out.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Now that your baby has settled in for a bit, please get his tiny little nails clipped! You can do this with your nail clipper. Just don't hit the red vein. His tiny feet will not let him put alot of pressure on the front of his paw, and you don't want that. JMO! Sue

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww what a sweet little one! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, he and my Winston could be twins! Both white with a little bit of apricot around the eyes and on the ears.

Winston - 16 weeks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts