Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting 2 more chihuahuas!
well, the little white one is going to be my mothers but i will see it all the time. they are litter mates, and both females.

the long haired one has beautiful red fur, and green eyes, wish the green eyes were going to stay green :-(

this is both of the puppies dad, apparently what the red one will most likely look like when older:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!! im so excited!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:eek:They are absolutely fabulous! The red girl is exactly what I want. I'm not jealous at all! :foxes15: :sad5:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek:They are absolutely fabulous! The red girl is exactly what I want. I'm not jealous at all! :foxes15: :sad5:
message me and i will give you the breeders website, they have a red male for sale! he is beautiful too. same father, different mother though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I am so excited for you!! When will you get them!?
wed!! i am so excited! i will take 1000s of pictures and post them here!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thanks Samantha! You're so sweet to do that for me :)
But unfortunately I'll have to pass, I'm in a condo with 3 dogs, so for now I can only dream about more.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hehe thanks so much guys, i am so excited for tomorrow, i just hope i can make it through today!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Hi arent you the luckey one you already had the perfect family and now adding your new red baby your moms white one is a doll too

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
wow, what beautiful babies!! And the little red girl might end up with very pretty eyes as the dilute gene that causes the red/brown nose often gives them hazel/olive eyes too!;)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
wow, what beautiful babies!! And the little red girl might end up with very pretty eyes as the dilute gene that causes the red/brown nose often gives them hazel/olive eyes too!;)
Yep, that's like my Zoe...:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwwww!!!! SO cute!! Both of them!! Congrats!! : )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts