Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided we could not wait until New Years Day like planned...

So here he is....Ollie the terrorizer!!!

He was putting everyone in their place last night - and we had a few toy sharing issues. Jack was really uptight and couldn't settle. However a nice play time broke out and then they slept together for a little while.

Ollie slept a full 9 hours in his cage (next to the bed) while Jack stayed in our bed to maintain some normality for him! We had to buy him a guinea pig bed as he is soooooooo tiny. He is 13 weeks, but much smaller than Jack at 8 weeks.

Ollie got us up at 8am - which is great as my alarm was set for 8.30! The boys have slept together most of the morning and are currently enjoying a little game.

I hope it settles well for them both. Here are some piccies...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, Jack is still a little weary and has his heckles up a wee bit. They playing is good even though sometimes I worry it's too rough - which i'm sure it's not. Ollie is just so tiny - but really runs rings round Jack!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah! haha, hamster bowls and a guinea pig bed. When I went into pets at home and bought 2 cat toys, puppy pads, hamster bowls, a mini dog lead and a guinea pig bed the woman looked at me in a really strange way and said "eerrr what are you getting???" lol bless him, he is really teeny

1 - 20 of 23 Posts