Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Daniele, or Dani :) I am so lucky and blessed to own a chihuahua! My whole life changed the day I found him! A lady my Mom works with was at home one night, heard a car pull up in her driveway, and heard a door slam and the car scratching off. She stepped outside to see what the commotion was, and there he was. Barely a month old, and not even 1 pound! Someone basically tossed him out of the car. She brought him into work with her the following day to find someone to take him home, b/c she was going out of town the next day. I happened to stop by that afternoon to see my Mom, and fell in LOVE. Fate, as I call it! I wasn't even a dog person really, I like dogs, but never owned one. That sweet little face brightens up my life. He has brought me so much joy and happiness! I named him Max, and I have had him now for about 5 months. He goes everywhere with me! He is without a doubt the love of my life!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi and welcome hope you enjoy your stay :coolwink:
and you sure have been blessed!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello there

I am also new to this forum. Just signed up today. Your story of you and your chi is absolutely priceless. I just can't believe people can be so cruel; but you were meant to be joined with your new lil baby. Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will try to post some pics soon...I don't have a computer at home yet, so I have been using the one here at work...unfortunetely my dept. has the photobucket site blocked, so as soon as I can find a way to post a pic of him I will!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts