Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in Scotland the weather is unreal its beautiful outside so my family came over to visit my sister who lives in loughborough is up visiting so she came over too which was great to see her! And well Pablo has a new infatuation with her he's totally head over heals he was actually smiling with happiness :laughing5:

"OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU"

"PLEASE CONTINUE"

"DONT EVER LEAVE ME"

And one of Him and Neeva looking pretty for good measure ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is smiling for sure!! Great pictures...Pablos coloring and expressions remind me of Mia!
Deb he was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing he was making these insane happy noises and everything! And yes totally agree they have the exact same markings especially the black masks. I love your gang they're adorable!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I don't think Pablo's smile could get any bigger. Great pics and of course we needed one too of Neeva at the end. I'm glad you had some nice weather to enjoy today, especially since your sister was visiting.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think Pablo's smile could get any bigger. Great pics and of course we needed one too of Neeva at the end. I'm glad you had some nice weather to enjoy today, especially since your sister was visiting.
Thanks Michele!

He was so happy it was great, we are just in from an off leash walk in a field and he couldn't of been more happy! Think he's had a great day :)!

And I know I couldn't not include lil Neeva she's my princess ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awe loving these pics of the doggies and your sister. Looks like a beautiful sunny day too!
Thanks hun it was fab outside so warm! I don't get to see her much as she lives down south and is super swamped with work all the time so when she does visit its great to catch up! Annnnnnd I think I've converted her into wanting a chi! She's falling in love with them :)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts