Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, my mom and my sister both got new dogs. (even though I don't exactly think my sister should've got another one... but that's a different story)
The pups are siblings, they were part of an oops litter and given to us, they are almost 4 months old now and they are shetland sheepdog x chihuahua.
My mom and my sister love Sakura so much that they got another (two) sheltie x chi mix.
Can't blame them. The combination is wonderful. It's like mixing the feistyness of the chi with the gentleness of the sheltie.
The one person ness of the chi with the family dog ness of the sheltie.
It's just an amazing combination.
The pups are Precious and Meepster.
Precious is the black and white one with the insanely large ears and Meepster is the blue merle one with the insanely long muzzle.
Precious takes on more of the chihuahua and Meepster takes on more of the sheltie. (I think he kinda looks like a collie x puppy... is it just me or do you guys agree?)
And, I also have more pictures of Sakura and Sandy thrown in here. :)
(our newest breed guess for Sandy is pembroke welsh corgi x pug x beagle x chihuahua)
Oh, yeah, Meepster is my moms and Precious is my sisters.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

(the big dog is Cinnamon; a shetland sheepdog x Australian shepherd mix [we have a housefull of herders ;] there are two bully breeds not featured in the pictures, though])

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe, i wish i can have more then 1 dog but it's too much work and $. no companian for my poor puppy, just us stinky humans :p u have the same kitchen tiles as my old house! ^^

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I know there's no excuse for an oops litter. :S

Never said there was...

You do know that the dog that had the litter wasn't mine... right?

Just making sure you got that... because the way you said it sounded like you didn't.

ANYWAY xD

Thanks everyone. :3

And those kitchen tiles seem to be pretty common. I know a lot of people with them.

Shockingly, Precious doesn't match her. She's not really that precious. >>

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
As cute as they are, you probably won't like what I have to say. There's no excuse for an "oops" litter.
So then why wouldn't you keep that comment to yourself?? She never said that SHE had the oops litter. They CAME FROM an oops litter. They happen and it's comments like that that make this forum the way it is lately. People are scared to post.

ETA: They are very cute and such a neat mix. Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think the german sheperds are a great dog, used to have one growing up and that was a protective dog! He wouldn't let anyone come in the driveway without barking and letting us know ! Kinda miss him, the jerk that moved in didnt like the dog and shot him! so wrong! we were mad at him for that !

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awwww they are very cute
my parents have german sheperds too they are big lol compared to mine anyway

you have a lovely gang i would love to see pics of the bullys too *hint hint*
and the newbies seem to have settled in with the rest of the gang

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
So then why wouldn't you keep that comment to yourself?? She never said that SHE had the oops litter. They CAME FROM an oops litter. They happen and it's comments like that that make this forum the way it is lately. People are scared to post.

ETA: They are very cute and such a neat mix. Sorry for the rant.

Thank you...exactly what I was thinking too. Very unnecessary

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Wow you do have a houseful. With that many herders, you should never get lost. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts