Chihuahua People Forum banner

The norwegian girls =)

1K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Anette&Saga 
#1 ·
The girls are 6 months old now, so here are som new pics :coolwink:

See less See more
#17 ·
They're gorgeous :)

Do you compete them against eachother in the showring, or do you only show one at a time?

Are you finding one is doing better than the other in the ring? Or that they're both doing well?

Honestly, I'd say 'WILL YOU SHIP TO ENGLAND?!' but a Chihuahua that beautiful would be wasted on me xD

#18 ·
Thanx everyone for nice comments on my girls :D

They're gorgeous :)

Do you compete them against eachother in the showring, or do you only show one at a time?

Are you finding one is doing better than the other in the ring? Or that they're both doing well?

Honestly, I'd say 'WILL YOU SHIP TO ENGLAND?!' but a Chihuahua that beautiful would be wasted on me xD
I have only show Yade once, the show season starts now for me, i will show them both together since they are still puppies.
But when they get older and starts competing for the same prizes i will show the one who needs it and wait with the other one :coolwink:

#19 ·
Awwww! I love the ferocious growly faces! I find it interesting that they are using a bra for a chew toy, LOL! Chibi loves to chew on my bras as well:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.