Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
What awesome pics! I love the one where Billy is sniffing at Ruby and the one where Ruby is climbing up on Billy :lol: but my fave is the one where they're standing face to face and just looking at each other. They seem to be getting along just great. Who knows, they might turn out to be best buds. I hope you'll post more pics of the two of them. :wave:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!!! :shock: They seen like great friends! :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Awwww, Peta, great pics! :p They look soooo cute together! Ruby is such a sweetheart, especially love the pics of her with her front paws on the lamb and the one facing one another but they're all wonderful! :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I love the picture standing face to face too! i think its so sweet! Deano would be petriffied - anything bigger than him he gets a little scared. Ruby's such a darling! and i agree CUTE WARNING!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the sweet comments girls :) Ruby was a little under the weather today so she was taking it easy but now she's back to her silly old self :) I think she's in with my sister feeding Billy now, she's so cute with him! And he's doing great too :) putting on weight well and really energetic, he LOVES the family already, follows us all everywhere, hehe. He puts on a pound a day! 4 days and he would have put on a whole Ruby! lol

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
OK Now I have seen them all , they are all adorable. Each time I looked at the next one I thought that's the cutest , no that's the cutest. I know Auggie would have been afraid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts