Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought id pop on and share some recent pics of the pups they are getting big and the ears are starting to go up

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mandy they are gorgeous. I can really see Zac in the first pic of Diesel! Good thing you live across the pond. I would snatch Diesel in a heartbeat - he is fabulous! Do you have homes lined up?

·
Registered
677 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous little puppies. I can't imagine how proud you are of them! Please ship both of them over to me, right away!! lol!! ;3

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mandy they are gorgeous. I can really see Zac in the first pic of Diesel! Good thing you live across the pond. I would snatch Diesel in a heartbeat - he is fabulous! Do you have homes lined up?
awwww tracey im loving them diesel has zacs personality ad sookie is very like honey i have had a few inquieries about them but nothing set in stone yet but im in no rush to get rid of them im just enjoying them while i can my friends say thats an excuse to keep them lol but we will see if the right new mummys and daddys come along

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy, they are so cute! How can you stand it? Lol! I love the pictures. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG Mandy, i may just have to take Diesel home with me when i visit! LOL
I love them both though.
That pic of Diesel and Zac is so cute, looks like Zac is telling him something and the baby is payng close attention, haha! so sweet!
I could not part with any of them. xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ack! I'm with Tracy - it's a good thing I'm across the pond because that Deisel would look mighty fine in my pack. ;) Both are absolutely beautiful! Sookie is really maturing nicely as well & her color is so rich! GORGEOUS BABIES!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts