Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today the puppies seemed to be more hungry than ever even though they were feeding from honey they also seemed to be trying to get to her food so i thought id try mixing some puppy food and puppy milk not expecting them to eat it all straight away but to my surprise they loved it and it was so funny watching them get stuck into it diesel was franticly trying to get at it and ended up covered but they loved thier first meal i feel these pups are very advanced heres some pics as usual my camera battery died it always dies when i need it lol took the pics with my phone so sorry they are not good quality

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are sooooooooooooo cute Mandy!!!! How sweet!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love it! They are so adorable! Those tiny little faces lapping at the dish, so cute! :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Oh, Mandy I wish Tali would eat like that. I hope Tali's just a little slow. I worry about her so. Great pic.s tho, happy your 2 little ones are eating

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are sooooooooooooo cute Mandy!!!! How sweet!!
thanks tracey they got stuck in straight away

Aww I love it! They are so adorable! Those tiny little faces lapping at the dish, so cute! :)
awww thanks they were so cute

Oh, Mandy I wish Tali would eat like that. I hope Tali's just a little slow. I worry about her so. Great pic.s tho, happy your 2 little ones are eating
awwww linda she will do it when shes ready i feel these 2 are quite advanced for their age and they were bigger than tali she just has a bit of catching up to do but she will do it when shes ready i think i just have 2 greedy little piggies lol

Aweeee, hungry babies! So sweet.
thanks x

Oh that is just too cute!
So good they are loving their food aswel! x
they are little greedy munchkins terri mummys milk is not enough lol

Aww too sweet
thanks chloe x

Awwww....sweet little babies. Too cute!
thank you they were so cute

Mmmmmmm nice sloppy food I love the little tongues bless them I can't wait to see them grow up!!
thanks sarah the loved it and couldent get enough lol

Awww thats so sweet, look at that little tongue xx
thanks rache they got themselves covered in food it was funny

·
Registered
43 Posts
They are so precious. It is just too adorable when the babies eat for the first time. Great pix. Blessings.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, how sweet is that!!! :love7:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, I love the messy, sticky, step in the plate pics! Mandy, they are awesome babies.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts