Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awwwwww they are starting to totter about now its so cute sometimes they fall and roll over its just the cutest

also the boys came home yesterday honey will focus on one and god help you if she focuses on you cause she has tunnel vision and its attack mode the boys are thinking whats up with her and are terrified of her they try not to give her or the pups eye contact lol

i introduced zac to his babies even though he was terrified it wass so funny and cute

come here sookie time to clean your butt

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
now zac meeting them lol even though hes scared to be anywhere near them

lol im holding his head towards the camera as he was too scared to look in the direction of the pups hahaha

·
Registered
705 Posts
omg mandy i love them , they are lil sweethearts . the walking pics are great :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love them I hope sookie keeps her mask. Have you decided if you're keeping one??

Zac is funny lol I love the last photo with them on honeys head

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg mandy i love them , they are lil sweethearts . the walking pics are great :)
thanks edel x

I love them I hope sookie keeps her mask. Have you decided if you're keeping one??

Zac is funny lol I love the last photo with them on honeys head
i hope she keeps her mask too i think she will
ive still not decided if im keeping one im trying not to think about it too much lol but i will tell you i have a soft spot for diesel i registered them today so all going well and if the names are availible they will be Sookie so sweet and Diesel's delight

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG! they get cuter by the day, love them!
Zac is so funny, he does have a wary look, like yeah Hi, gotta keep an eye out for Honey! lol
His wee paw up is soo cut too, bless!
The puppies with Honey are just too sweet aswell.
Great pics Mandy!! xxx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG! they get cuter by the day, love them!
Zac is so funny, he does have a wary look, like yeah Hi, gotta keep an eye out for Honey! lol
His wee paw up is soo cut too, bless!
The puppies with Honey are just too sweet aswell.
Great pics Mandy!! xxx
awwww thanks terri it was so funny hes like i cant look at them honey will get me lol
im a chihuahua get me outta here lol

awwww you lovin havin your boy hun? xxx

·
Banned
728 Posts
Mandy, your babies are absolutely precious! God bless them! Zac and Honey are adorable too! I just got my 1st lh and I think they are calmer.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww those are the most adorable pics ever! I love their sweet little faces! They look SO cute in those walking pics. :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
That last pic is so cute of mom and her babies sleeping - so sweet! I wish you were able to video record them - I'd love to see those babies toddling around. <<hugs>>

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sweet, little adorable Angels!!!! :love7:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG, they are so precious! Love the pictures. My Westie dad used to be afraid of the pups at first, then he would help clean them lol. He was a good boy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts