Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the fur babies got their pressies!!! Thank you so much To Wahmom ( Parfait) for Mousse's pressie and Pidgeonsheep ( Dexter) for Evians pressies!!! The babies want me to tell you Thank you so much!!!! NOW ON TO THE PICTURES!!!!!

OH MOMMY WHAT DIZ?! A NEW PILLOW?!!!

I lika Diz Skineez mommy!!!

Dis Is my firstest bully stick eberrr
Group photo of all the pressies from Pidge

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Daddy said he wanted in on the group photo of Wahmom's pressies!!!

OOOH MOMMY WAZ IN DIZ BOX?!!! IT SMELLS LIKE LIVERZZZ ME LIKES LIVERZZ!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, you guys hit the bigtime with all those presents from the SBs...And what great pics your mom took. You have such a gorgeous "merle" family!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved the pics!! Great presents!! You have two very generous and sweet secret bunnies!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, Evi! you are the lucky doggie that got the SB pressies from Pidge.. i been wondering who it was, You got some great presssies, That dreamchi pillow is so nice, and you are so beautiful, i love your long coat and color. Your little brother got some nice pressies too, and he is very, very cute :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Lovely gifts and cute pictures. the Dream-Chi pillow is gorgeous what a special gift. They look very happy both of them-even the Daddy.

·
Registered
778 Posts
AAWW,I'm so glad that Mousse got his package! I have one small request...
could we have more pics of both boys...PLEASE!!!:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
ooops sorry-my bad:daisy: I meant Evian and Mousse-LOL you can include hubby too if you like:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ooops sorry-my bad:daisy: I meant Evian and Mousse-LOL you can include hubby too if you like:)
evi is a girl!!! :D LOL.
omg when u said u were gonna take tons of pics, i didn't think it was gonna be this much! LOL rach thanks so much for the pillow pic!!! i was hoping you guys would like it =) oh did u get the milk too? if so its only good for 7 days in the fridge after opened. how about ur human pressies? didnt see ne pics of it, was is in there? o_o; your welcome very much!!! and of course wahmom did a great job with mousse! all her stuff was a ball for us! the hedgehog dexter loves oh so much :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts