Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well first thing this morning the pups and Honey had thier vet check all was great my vet Louise loved them she said the are just the most beautiful and healthy little pups shes seen in a long time and was so proud how good honey has been doing her job poor honey on the other had is in good condition but could be doing with putting on a litte bit more weight also she needed her anal gland expressed but done so well not a whimper from her

so when we came home it was nice and sunny so i cut my grass and decided to sit out so i took the pups out with me they were so cute i tried to keep them on the blanket but it was hard they wanted to play
heres some pics hmmm well maybe a lot of pics lol

hmmmm its warm out here

mmm its hard work being so cute zzzzzzz

mummy can we play now

ewww this feels funny on my pawsies

what you pointing that thing at me for

daddy comes playz wif me

i iz sookie and i izzz cute

i iz diesel and i is soooo cute

dis is fun

i is sticking by my daddy he is cool

i is just gonna bitez this daddy guy

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
okayz i will kiss you better

wes is having good fun in dis grassy stuff

i is coming boots lady (she follows my ugg boots lol)

i gotz you there

we loves our mummy

playtime

i iz getting hungry now

my handsome boys

mummy found a shady spot

there you go again pointing that thing at me

dis grassy stuff smells nice

honey lovin the sun on her face

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Mandy they're lovely diesels got a lovely face be interesting to see hiw he turns out over the next few weeks

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Mandy!! Cute overload!!! They are darling. All of them. You have done a fantastic job and they look so happy and healthy. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
ahh bless they are soo cute xx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwwww Mandy what cute pics of family time!!
Lovely to see Zac with his kiddies too.
They are all soooo bloomin adorable, love them!! xxxx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mandy they're lovely diesels got a lovely face be interesting to see hiw he turns out over the next few weeks
ohhh yes sarah hes such a little darling i love him but hes getting cheeky like his daddy lol

Oh Mandy!! Cute overload!!! They are darling. All of them. You have done a fantastic job and they look so happy and healthy. :)
ahhhhh thanks tracey im so glad alll went well at the vets honey done all the hard work shes a great mummy

ahh bless they are soo cute xx
thank you :)

Awww... You are killing me over here. Dying of the cute.
tooo much cutness lol im sooo lucky

Awwwww Mandy what cute pics of family time!!
Lovely to see Zac with his kiddies too.
They are all soooo bloomin adorable, love them!! xxxx
awwwww terri he is only starting to come round to them he was so scared to even look at them before as honey would attack him think she knows hes not a threat now and trusts him with her babies

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Big smile on my face!! What gorgeous pics of the chi family..Those are two of the most adorable puppies.. Great job Honey.

·
Registered
912 Posts
omigosh. So stinkin' cute!!!!! I love the pics of pups with parents (especially nawwing on daddy's leg. LOL)
And gorgeous Honey enjoying the sun. What a sweetheart.
Love the pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww cuteness overload! Such great pics. I love the second pic of them both with their wee heads snuggled together, so sweet! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, Honey did such a fabulous job! Those are some super sweet, adorably cute babies! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Omg, they are so cute. I had to show the hubby "please let me get another one" he of course rolled his eyes but agreed they are adorable!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts