Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby has been busy this weekend making this for the pups.

I hate crates, they are not the prettiest of things so this is what we have instead. Not quite finished yet. I still have to make a cushion for the top, the fabric im using is draped over the top.

It looks lovely.

Boys go one side girls go the other

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Hmmm, I think my hubby will just have to design something like this...it's right up his alley! ;) I LOVE it!! It looks great. I am jealous and I want one. :D

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
wonderful job! can the boys and girls see each other or is there a 'wall' between them??
It looks so classy ....I love it!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm, I think my hubby will just have to design something like this...it's right up his alley! ;) I LOVE it!! It looks great. I am jealous and I want one. :D
Thanks heather. Im so happy with it. We even got a storage part in it under where the cushion will sit on the top for all the blankets etc. And if we change the colour of the room we can paint the beds to match! lol

LOVE IT!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh wow! What a wonderful set up!! :) Such a nice, cozy area for the babies!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that is just fantastic! Stylish crates, woohoo! I love it, love the colors!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
is that homemade? cuz if it is...that is too great of a job! hehe i see the pink on the girl side :D lovely lovely! :albino:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Rache it looks fab now its painted!! Justin and you have done a fab job!! Tell him my decking is still waiting and i need new flooring in the front room :D I'll get my Uncle to make you some stairs in return bahahahah

Looks amazing love the fabric too it really matches your decor!! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts