Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For I iz Queen, and dis my throne!

Oh no, here comez King, and he may tryith to bootz me outz my throne. :lol: I bedder gib him da ugwy face quikz before he getz any ideaz!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Sooo cute! Ahaha why are you leaving the label on!? Mine would have torn it off straight away and left tiny pieces of it all over the house.

She is too cute, and looks vv. regal ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooo cute! Ahaha why are you leaving the label on!? Mine would have torn it off straight away and left tiny pieces of it all over the house.

She is too cute, and looks vv. regal ;)
Girl, I will remove the label just for you. :lol: It's on with a lil stitch of thread, and I just haven't gotten the scissors to it. Mine aren't chewers, so it would stay on there forever unless I take it off. :lol:

Thank you! She thinks she runs the roost. Well, she does. :lol:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha you don't have to I just ahhh...the visual dissonance...it does my head in ! I can't wait to get my hands on 2 of those beds. We are BADLY in need of some new beds but the ones at our petstore here are 2x+ as expensive as anywhere else so I gotta wait til we are visiting a city. I want 2 of those and 2 aqua and brown igloo beds then I will be happy... :-D JK lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha you don't have to I just ahhh...the visual dissonance...it does my head in ! I can't wait to get my hands on 2 of those beds. We are BADLY in need of some new beds but the ones at our petstore here are 2x+ as expensive as anywhere else so I gotta wait til we are visiting a city. I want 2 of those and 2 aqua and brown igloo beds then I will be happy... :-D JK lol.
Okay, the label is gone. :lol:

I'm gonna go through my bed closet tonight and get rid of some of the ones that they don't really like. So I may be bed shopping again very soon. :lol: I think you will really like these beds! And the Chi's seem to love it!

These weren’t a bad price, I didn't think. $40 is about what you’ll pay for any nice quality bed. I paid $60 for their last hooded bed. They really love those!

The Igloo beds? Like the one I have that is like yours? I like those as well!

And what a throne, not fit for a queen only a Chi
Does that mean I need to buy another one? :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Pam! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Your just taunting me with that bed, aren't you T!? Lol!
I love the queen in her throne. She is such a baby doll!
:)
I ordered two Snuggle Sleepers from Traci aka Harley riding Chopper a couple of days ago. One for me, and one for my SS! How's that for a Secret Santa teaser. Lol! I hope my SS likes it!
I still want this bed in aqua. Its gorgeous T! Your babies are so lucky to have a mommy like you. :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Phew .. thought I had upset ya there. I am paranoid lol

But that bed is supreme and I don't blame her for keeping it to herself

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your just taunting me with that bed, aren't you T!? Lol!
I love the queen in her throne. She is such a baby doll!
:)
I ordered two Snuggle Sleepers from Traci aka Harley riding Chopper a couple of days ago. One for me, and one for my SS! How's that for a Secret Santa teaser. Lol! I hope my SS likes it!
I still want this bed in aqua. Its gorgeous T! Your babies are so lucky to have a mommy like you. :)
hehehehe, I promise I'm not trying to taunt you. :wink: :lol: It really is a very nice bed, I know you and your Chi babies will love it! :) Can't wait until you guys get one to see pics and hear your review!

Awww, thank you so much Lisa! They bring such joy to my life that I feel that I can never give them enough. They are such wonderful little souls, and provide my family and I more happiness than I could ever explain.

I bet the SS will be awesome!! Maybe your SS partner won't see this. :wink: But I bet she'll love it!

I really want the Brown one too. After I go through the bed closet tonight, I'll know how many new ones I need to buy. :D

Phew .. thought I had upset ya there. I am paranoid lol

But that bed is supreme and I don't blame her for keeping it to herself
No, Deme, please never worry about upsetting me. :) I can promise you it takes a lot to upset me. I know that you would never be tacky to anyone here. So no worries, K. :daisy:

We really love the bed! They have all tried to "claim" it, but also love to cuddle when they are in the mood. So I think if I get one more, they can cuddle in two's. They don't often cuddle in 4's for some reason. I guess that is too close for comfort. :lol: It's funny, they have a big car seat in my Van, and instead of spreading out in it, they all hover to one side. :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Lexie looks so cute in the new bed :) , i'm so excited , i went to Petsmart today , i just had to look at them after seeing yours and Ivy's mom's and i bought the aqua one, it was the last one left. they still had 2 brown ones and i saw the mattresses too., but i love the aqua one. i'll be giving mine to my girls on sunday after my new dog Peyton arrives :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww, I can't wait to see pics and hear what you think about it. It's very nice, isn't it!?!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww the queen is so cute on her throne! :) I'm glad you took the label off too! haha. ;)
I really must have one of these beds, I meant to look today after work, but didn't have the time. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to check! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yes, the little fur rimmed sorta hooded bed we both have, I call those igloo beds :) The one theye've had for a year is starting to wear out, so I will get 2 of those and 2 of those martha ones if I am lucky :-D I think $45ish is very decent price wise for a larger bed that looks well made like that one. Hubby will be pleased because he can make their "bed" corner "neat" if they somewhat match and color coordinate....so he will excuse my crazy...LOL.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
T... That is sooo cute. I went to another petsmart and bought another aqua so each one of the girls has one now, I also bought the brown one as well, I'm thinking ss gift.

Lori

1 - 20 of 35 Posts